Hey friends! How are we today? Living happily and healthily I hope! Here’s a quick update.
- I’ve been really, really hungry this week. I have no idea what it is, but I’ve been unable to stop eating!
- I’ve made some not so wise food choices and had a few too many treats. I’ve also got into a bad daily coffee habit. The heat in Wellington has been unbearable at night, so I haven’t been sleeping very well, therefore I’ve been relying on caffeine. Not good.
- Because of my lack of sleep, my mood has been a little low. I’m recognising that this is okay; I can’t be happy all the time, but I do tend to reach for treats when I’m sad, so I’m trying to relax, do some breathing and refocus instead of reaching for that ice cream!
- I have been continuing to follow the Blogilates Beginner Calendar which is amazing. This week is the first week that I’ve been able to complete the routines without giving up!
- It may be my imagination, but I feel like I look stronger and leaner already.
- I have noticed that as soon as I exercise I am way happier and calmer, so that is some serious motivation to keep moving!
- The post ‘Lost’ by A Rosie Outlook really spoke to me, especially the steps to happiness!
- Same with this post, how to be healthier and happier, from We Need To Live More.
- I gained 800g this week! Which was really upsetting and threw me off track. I’m almost tempted to not weigh myself, because when I have gains I get really down and tend to want to give up. Perhaps I should do a photo journey and track my mood and exercise instead? What do you guys do to track your progress?
- Establish a good evening routine to get to sleep better; go to bed early and wake up early!
- Re-establish my good eating habits.
- I’m going away to a wedding this weekend, so my goal is to not eat everything!!! I’m also going to make sure I have my Blogilates exercises written down in case there is no Wi-Fi at the hotel. Will definitely be bringing my exercise gear with me!
Be confident, be happy and be brilliant! This is your week!