- So, you know the term falling off the wagon right? Let’s just say that not only have I fallen off the wagon, I have been dragged along behind the wagon with a coffee and donut in hand and a pizza tucked in my back pocket. Basically, things have not been going well.
- I went to a wedding in Napier last weekend, which was amazing, but since the wedding I have just been eating everything. I know that some of it was hormonal related and some of it was stress, but usually I am better at recognising my issues and avoid dissolving into a pile of cookies and tears.
- My weekly treat has turned back into a daily treat. I am starting to realise that these treats don’t make me feel happy though, and I was enjoying only having the occasional treat as it made it feel more special, like a treat should feel.
- New before photos ^
- Like my eating, my exercise has kind of slipped as well. I have been trying to keep up my pilates but life has just all hit me at once (I’ll explain in the LIFE section) so I’ve lost momentum and my routine.
- I am still active though!! I’m trying, but I’m definitely being lazy and I am really tired at the moment. Blaming my hormones, being a girl has its moments.
- I haven’t weighed myself but I am feeling pretty low, my clothes are feeling tighter, I’m not sleeping well and I am just generally feeling sluggish, lazy and a little chubby. Time to get back into good habits I think, let’s turn this around.
- My cousin’s wedding up in Napier was amazing. Everyone looked incredibly beautiful. I felt beautiful, my outfit was on point. We all danced until the wee hours of the morning. It was a great trip and I loved every minute of it. The food was amazing!
- Cha-cha-cha-cha-chaaaanges. Well, this week man, phew. I was offered two exciting tutoring positions which I have accepted. I resigned from one of my part-time jobs. I got the supervisor I wanted for my thesis this year. I am planning on moving back home next week. I have fallen in love (pretend love) with a barista at my favourite local cafe, after a five minute conversation and some meaningful gazes. This may have something to do with all the treats I have been eating… Ah life. Go and happen all at once, don’t ya?
- Get back into my routine!!
- Exercise everyday. Eat well. Drink lots of water. Stop buying treats all the time.
- Get outside and enjoy the sunshine!