Not going to lie, I legit have the worst creative block going on right now. I have a million different post ideas fighting for attention in my frazzled brain. I just can’t pick one. Story of my life.
Instead of a deep and meaningful post, I decided I’d round up some cool things that I’ve loved this week so that you can look at other people’s content and be so impressed that you’ll forget all about the fact that I’ve forgotten how to write (and I LEGIT just wrote RIGHT instead of WRITE. WHY. insert ‘crylaughface’ here).
I mean, I did take flatlay photos for this so I’m pretty sure that counts as #bloggergoals
Things you might like to read/watch/binge/listen to:
- This hilarious and far too relatable blog post about getting older too quick by the babin’ Hannah Gale.
- STRANGER THINGS. STRANGER THINGS. STRANGER THINGS. I finally managed to fight through the fear and finished this AMAZING series and now I want to watch it all over again. Best show I’ve watched this year, hands down.
- For some reason this video about houseplants from Estée and her bae Aslan is weirdly calming, quirky and funny. And their flat is just goals.
- Super into Christine and The Queens at the moment. The track below is what got me into her music and I get a little bit excited every time this track plays on my work playlist ❤
Material stuff in my life that I just had to share:
- I went on a little shopping trip and discovered a NYX counter in Farmers. Which was just kind of amazing as British beauty bloggers ALWAYS talk about it and I had no idea we had it here. There may have been a subtle happy dance. Just sayin’. But ANYWAY. I bought a soft matte lip cream in Stockholm and I am obsessed.
- I bought a top with the cutest embroidered birds on Wednesday from good old House of G (aka Glassons) and I have worn it four days in a row.. Gross. It’s just so warm and comfy and cool and ugghhh. So good under jumpers (if only to disguise the fact that I haven’t taken it off since I bought it, ha).
- Highlighter is kinda my number one makeup product at the moment. My faves are Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle and Benefit Watt’s Up. This vid by Lisa Eldridge is incredibly helpful for getting that glow.
A short and snappy post, just like me.
Shout out to everyone who has supported me by liking my Facebook page, watching my first YouTube video and subscribing to my YouTube channel this week. Overwhelmed by the positive response to my newest creative endeavour! You guys are just the best.